Friday, November 2, 2012

Help is on the way!

     Today was an OK day. Lunch was quiet. Mel skipped out i guess in the bathroom. I just sat with some other "plain janes" and munched on my cheez-its and left over pizza from last night.  
     I want to help her. I need to help her. I don't want to watch her happiness, her education, her life crumble to pieces. She needs to gain her voice back. She needs to gain her happiness back. She needs to gain her confidence back. I want to show her there is a light at the end of the tunnel and that there is hope.
      Her mother and father want their Melinda back, but they seem to have no patience. If it comes to it, I myself will take her somewhere for counselling at a rape crisis center. If it is something that will embarrass her or makes her uncomfortable to vocally tell someone about, she could participate in a online hotline. It would be safe and anonymous and she could directly talk to someone at a sexually abused crisis center. She needs to now that there are people, like me, that truly care to heal the wounds of her past.

No comments:

Post a Comment