Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Guppy defeats the shark

     Rumor has it that Rachel and Andy fought at prom. He did this...and she did that. The fact is, is that they "broke up" and Rachel noticed how much of a pig IT is. This girl named Nicole in my math class is on the lacrosse team. She happened to swing the door open on Andy and Melinda. Melinda had a sliver of glass in her hand at Andy's neck while he, instead of the helpless guppy, was up against the wall. It must have taken a lot of strength to not slice through the beast's prickly neck. Which, don't get me wrong, I'm glad she didn't because she'd be more shut up than ever.
     I talked to Melinda, and she talked back. I asked her about it, I didn't pry her jaw open so she'd talk. She started talking like she finally couldn't hold in any more. She told me all about it, and I believed every word. She finally stood up for herself and spoke. She didn't let that fiend touch her like before. She wasn't about to be covered up in another thick layer of depression. He was not about to rape her again. She let Andy Evans know he didn't know what she wanted. She let him know that this was the last time he tried to hurt her again. She screamed out. She said no.  

No comments:

Post a Comment