Friday, November 2, 2012

Phase 1

     Another day, same Melinda. I really want to go shopping sometime. My jeans are starting to look painted on me and my sleeves are shrunken up to my elbows. Hmmm, guess I ate to much ice cream over the summer and started growing some!! I kind of want to ask Melinda to go, cheer her up some. I'd love to spend some quality time with her outside of the halls and eat in the food court without teachers yelling at us to "sit down young lady" or "put that foot back on the ground!" 
       I think soon, very, very soon, I'll address this plan to her mother. If she doesn't have "the time" or "the patience", you know those excuses, I myself will take her to a crisis center or set her up online to do the online hotline thing. She needs to talk about this to someone. She has become a mute with her feelings. She mentions this art teacher named Mr.Freeman, I don't know him, I don't have art. If she can open up and talk to him even! Something needs to take action, and FAST! I don't want her to damage her insides and outs any more. I will pray for her to find her voice and to gain her old self once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment